It is not so hard to learn how to get non permanent hair color out because like it says on the box it is non-permanent. When you are using non permanent hair colors you have the advantage to wash away the color of you do not like it, a thing which we cannot say about permanent hair color. Sometimes the color people get on their hair it too dark and they start to panic. The good news is that you can remove the color faster if you act fast. The color takes about 72 hours to enter into the hair threads so the faster you act the better.
Here are the instructions on how to remove this type of hair color:
- The first thing you have to do is wash your hair using a shampoo that has tea tree oil like the one for dandruff. The water you wash your hair with has to be really hot. The heat will open the cuticles thus making it easier for you to remove the hair dye.
- Because you are washing your hair with really hot water and a lot of shampoo you will need to condition it. You need to get all the moisture and oil back into your hair. Leave the conditioner on for about five minutes. Once the time has passed wash your hair again.
- Add some warm olive oil on the hair, this will help you get the color off from your hair. Comb the oil on your hair and leave it there for a couple of minutes.
- Remove the olive oil from your hair by using extremely hot water and a dandruff shampoo. You will have to repeat this process a couple of times until the oil is out of your hair.
- You should deep conditioner your hair again but do not leave it on for more than one or two minutes.
- Repeat this process for about four days, this is the time it will take to get all the color off from your hair.
As you can see learning how to get non permanent hair color out is not hard but the process is hard. You have to take great care not to get your hair too damaged. This is why you should go to a stylist and have your hair colored there. This way you will avoid doing this and have a healthy hair.