If you are a person who colors its hair you should learn how to remove brown hair dye because there may be times when the color does not turn out the way you wanted it to. There are a lot of people who choose to color their hair at home which is why this tip is very important for them. Most of the time when you buy a hair color from the market you think that you will get the same result as the girl’s hair from the box. This never happens because the girl you see in the photo has had her hair colored by a professional and after wards Photoshopped.
Here is how to remove brown hair color dye:
- if you have had your hair colored in a professional salon the first thing you have to do is call the place where you had it done and tell the stylist that you do not like your hair.in this case the stylist is going to be able to come up with a solution.
- even if you have done your hair at home will still think that you should go to a salon to fix it.
- if you do not like your hair color you need to act fast, while the dye is still fresh.
- to remove hair color you can use a product found on the market. they were specialy made to remove hair color and you can find them at L’Oreal, the product is called colore zap.
- this product will damage your hair color a little bit which is why it will be a great idea if you color your hair a shade close to your natural hair color.
- when you recolor your hair make sure that you test the color on a few threads of hair before you apply it to the entire hair. this way you will avoid having the same problem you did before, not getting the color right.
- use semi permanent hair color because it washes quicker. this way if you do not like the shade you can wash you hair a couple of times and get rid of it.
- try using a shampoos which are known to remove the dye from your hair quicker, like Head and Houlders.
These are some tips on how to remove brown hair color dye from your hair if you do not like how you look with it. The best option would be to go to a specialist.