We are going to give you some tips on how to use ash blonde hair color to enhance gray hair because this is a solution that not many women with gray hair know about. If you take care of your gray hair it could look amazing but you have to want to and you have to know how. One way you can look younger if you have gray hair is by dyeing it ash blonde. You will not change your color completely you are simply giving it a more stylish look.
- buy the ash burn hair color
- Take the plastic gloves from the box and place them on your hands then mix the ingredients like it says in the instructions.
- Add the hair dye to your hair from the roots down and from the front to the back. Divide your hair in sections just to make sure that you cover the entire head.
- Gather your hair on the top of your head and place the plastic bag that comes with it.
- Take a washcloth and remove all the excess dye that you have on your skin. It should be a cloth that you will never use because you can not remove the stains.
- Read on the box how long you have to stay with the color on your hair and set a timer. Once the time is up wash your hair using the shampoo that it is given with the dye.
- Apply the conditioner that comes with the box and leave it on your hair for about three minutes. After this you can wash your hair again and let it dry.
- Before you use a permanent color you should dry a temporary one just to make sure that you like it. In case you do not like it you can wash it in the shower.
- If you want to achieve a very light tone of ash burn leaves the color on for the smallest amount of time.
- Make sure that you do not leave the hair dye too long or you will get a darker tone.
So, this is how to use ash blonde hair color to enhance gray hair in the comfort of your hairstyle. If you are not sure about the color you should by a temporary one first or you can go to a stylist to help you, he will know exactly what you need.